Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition is the 2014 re-release of Icewind Dale including both expansions, with various modernizations, engine enhancements, and other changes.
Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition has the following enhancements:
- Six expanded quests, featuring content cut from the original game
- 60 new items
- Heart of Winter and Trials of the Luremaster expansions
- 31 new class and kit combinations from Baldur's Gate II: Enhanced Edition plus two new Cleric class kits (Priest of Tyr and Priest of Tempus) exclusive to Icewind Dale: Enhanced Edition, as well as the half-orc playable race
- 122 new spells carried over from Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition
- Cross-platform multiplayer
- A new "Story Mode" difficulty setting to allow players to experience all of the story with none of the Game Over screens
- Available for Windows, Mac, Linux, iOS, and Android
A full feature list is available at icewinddale.com
It was announced on August 30, 2014 and released as scheduled on October 30, 2014.